The RAM CRC is committed to education and training of the current and the next generation of industry professionals, through staff and student learning, social and community partner programs to both retain and attract the skills and expertise critical to advanced manufacturing in regional Australia.
The key elements of the regional manufacturing led and end-user driven program include:
- Postgraduate research, education and training engagement
- Access to industry-relevant undergraduate and VET programs
- Industry-embedded training positions
- Highly skilled and job ready workforce
- Research and innovation leadership
The Postgraduate Program will include postdoctoral fellowships for promising young researchers in advanced manufacturing, doctoral scholarships to support research in the field with industry placements, and mid-career professional development programs.
Lead: A/Prof Jo Ingold (Deakin University)